$25 per Form 4473
You read that correct. I do not charge per firearm. I charge per 4473. You may transfer multiple firearms or receivers on the same 4473. (Up to 10 separate serials)
My FFL is on file with:
- Buds Gun Shop
- CDNN Sports
- Cheaper Than Dirt
- Farnsworth Firearms
- Grab A Gun
- Impact Guns
- Palmetto State Armory
- Rock River Arms
- Sportsmans Outdoor Superstore
- Sportsmans Guide
- And many more
I can accept transfers from any seller. Just forward me the contact information for the seller including email and or phone number. Any order number or auction number associated. And I will take care of the rest. You can email me from the Brewd Arms Contact Page.
What to bring with you:
- $25.00 – Cash or Credit Card
- Visa, Mastercard
- (If paying cash please bring exact amount)
- A valid government issued photo ID which contains your:
- Date of Birth
- In Louisiana a concealed carry permit issued after March 9, 2015 can be used in lieu of a background check. Form 4473 is still required.
- Permit must be valid and not expired.
Common examples of acceptable ID are: Drivers License, State ID card, Concealed Carry Permit.
If you have any questions at all please do not hesitate to contact me:
Gerry Brewer (504)810-2527 firstname.lastname@example.org
* Multiple handguns on the same transfer as well as more than one handgun transferred within 5 consecutive days to the same individual must be reported to the ATF
** On Gunbroker, if the seller doesn’t use Gunbroker checkout, I will have to forward my license to the selling party. Please forward me the auction number along with the contact information for the seller.